CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 8

Painful - we were attacked and I had to run, bleeding. I couldn't feel the pains where I got injured because I was only thinking of surviving. Nacio was a good soldier and told us that soldiers should not cry. At first when I killed a person - loyalists, I was frightened. However, when I have killed many loyalists, I felt little proud of myself because I defended myself. Now I could shoot any person. I'm not sure if it is a good thing; however, it is a good thing during a real battle. I noticed that even if you practice hours per day, you definitely will feel different in a real battle. When you have killed one person, your life changed. I, also don't want to go back home, because I know what I have to do now. I'm a soldier now. I have to fight and get much stronger than now. Ready for the next war. Nacio also knew that when he had to - when the forty fourth war came - he would able to kill the man. Nacio, Lolo, and I are ready for the next war - forty fourth war to come.

Image from: http://pelogifam.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/child-soldier.jpg

0 comments: