CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 6

I think I'm getting used to these kind of trainings. Now, I can understand how it works and how it goes like how revolutions are financed. Once, Captian Mendoza stole money from a bank. I believed that he used it for the revolutionary cause - the captain would do that. He bought a plane with that money and went to the U.S. He went to US to find more people who could fight in a battle - like us. We didn't have a choice. We just came here and at the first time, I had no idea what was going on. The armies of the revolutions are not financed well enough. Juan explained that all revolutionaries didn't follow the rules, just fighting hard to win. Today, Lolo, Nacio, and I talked about what they want to do. Lolo said that he wants to go to the U.S. and get a good job and be able to buy cigarettes whenever he wants to. There had been a man in the village who went to the United States, Mexico, and spent three or four years in and out of place - his name was Joaquin. It seems he was enjoying his life; however, he has caught tuberculosis and had not made any of people want to go to the U.S. Also, I had a conversation withJuan and I just hate him. He is right about whatever he did, but I'm going to beat him by showing. I realized that if I don't fight hard, then I'm just an useless boy.

Image from: http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Sidebox-Child-Soldier-R.jpg

0 comments: